Tuesday, May 26, 2009

25th Night

got sick today :(
and a bad headache...

SONG OF THE NIGHT
* Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
"Every night I rush to my bed
with hopes that maybe I`ll get a chance to see you when
I close my eyes, i'm goin` out of my head
Lost in a fairytale
Can you hold my hand and be my guide
Clouds filled with stars cover your skies
And I hope it rains
You`re the perfect lullaby
What kind of dream is this?

It Can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
either way I
Don`t wanna wake up from you
Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody pinch me
Your love's too good to be true.

I mention you when I say my prayers
I wrap you around all of my thoughts
Boy you are my temporary high
I wish when I wake up you're there
So wrap your arms around me for real
And tell me you'll stay by my side
Clouds filled with stars cover your skies
And I hope it rains
You`re the perfect lullaby
What kind of dream is this?..."


am loving this show called "Home Made" on Channel 7, a interior design show :D

meow~

No comments:

Post a Comment